Training - Caselines
What's New in Training
For County Attorneys, Public Defenders and Other Larger Law Offices/Groups: The Superior Court's CaseLines team will bring CaseLines training to your office! Here's how:
Finding time to travel and attend a training session can sometimes be a challenge. The court wants to make it as easy as possible for busy litigators to complete their CaseLines training. That's why the training team will come to attorney offices to present the hands-on practicum. Email SuperiorCourtCenter@courts.state.nh.us if you are interested in scheduling the Workshop in your office. Please include your contact information.
Three Steps to Success!
Become proficient with digital evidence by completing the training plan:
Step 1: Attend our two-hour in-person skills workshop and receive access to a training case that you can use to practice CaseLines when you need it and at your convenience
Step 2: Stay Informed – bookmark and visit the CaseLines website often for the latest information on the pilot schedule and training dates
*** There is no cost for any CaseLines training. ***
Attend A Training – CaseLines Courtroom Presentation Skills Workshop
The Courtroom Presentation Skills Workshop is held in person at various Superior Court locations. The Workshop's purpose is to demonstrate how to use CaseLines when presenting evidence in the courtroom. Litigators will learn to effectively and efficiently share online exhibits during hearings and trials, and practice time in a courtroom-like setting is available. Participants are encouraged to bring the laptop or tablet they use in court to this hands-on learning opportunity. The court will provide internet access and the necessary display equipment.
Your Next Steps
- Follow the How to Register instructions.
- Familiarize yourself and your staff by reviewing the online Training Resources
- Review the Training Frequently Asked Questions and then email the Superior Court Center with additional questions.
- Provide feedback by completing the new CaseLines Training Survey.
How to Register
- Review the Training Schedule to select the Workshop best suited to your practice and availability.
Important: There are a limited number of Workshops, and the maximum number of attendees per session is 10. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Email the Superior Court Center email address: SuperiorCourtCenter@courts.state.nh.us. Title the email: CaseLines Registration-(training county) Superior. Include your name, contact number, requested date of training, and, if applicable, names of any others attending with you. Wait for a confirmation email to confirm training session. Please follow up if you have not been confirmed within 1-2 business days.
CaseLines Courtroom Presentation Skills Workshop Options
Remember: Bookmark this page and return frequently to see new training dates.
Carroll Superior Court: 96 Water Village Road Ossipee, NH 03864
- Jan. 22nd at 9:30AM
Hillsborough Superior Court-South: 30 Spring Street Nashua, NH 03060
- Jan. 26th at 1:00PM
Sullivan Superior Court: 22 Main Street Newport, NH 03773
- Feb. 16th at 1:00PM
Hillsborough Superior Court-North: 300 Chestnut Street Manchester, NH 03101
- Feb. 23rd at 9:30AM
Belknap Superior Court: 64 Court Street Laconia, NH 03246
- March 13th at 9:30AM
Rockingham Superior Court: 10 Route 125 Brentwood, NH 03833
- March 28th at 1:00PM
Strafford Superior Court: 259 County Farm Road Dover, NH 03820
- April 3rd at 1:00PM
Cheshire Superior Court: Court 33 Winter Street, Suite 2 Keene, NH 03431
- April 18th at 1:00PM
- May I register for any available session? Yes. However, we advise attorneys to attend the session that falls closest to a scheduled evidentiary event. Training is best done just before the new skill is needed. Scheduling priority is given to attorneys who have upcoming hearings or trials in the court that is transitioning to CaseLines.
- Do I need a laptop or tablet for the live webcast or the online seminar? The Workshop? Attorneys are strongly urged to bring a laptop or tablet to the Workshop to get the full experience of “rehearsing” in the courtroom. The court and NH Bar Association cannot provide computers for this purpose.
- What are the COVID protocols for the in-person Workshop? The Workshop is open to all registered attendees, regardless of vaccination status. The NH Bar Center protocols will be enforced: Masks are not mandatory, capacity is reduced to support social distancing, and six-feet of separation is strongly encouraged.
- What training is available to my staff? The NH Superior Court has provided extensive online training resources, including videos and quick reference guides. Encourage staff to start with the Interactive Training Map and then explore specific topics listed in the complete set of Reference Guides.
- Who can I contact for additional information about CaseLines training? For registration questions, please email Registrar@nhbar.org and reference “CaseLines” in the subject. For all other training-related questions, email Superiorcourtcenter@courts.state.nh.us
- Who do I call if CaseLines is not working as expected? Contact Technical Support: Call 1-800-290-9378, or Email DECSupport@thomsonreuters.com, or Log into https://nhecourt.caselines.com/ and click on Support. Then click on Report an Incident, and complete the form.
Litigators are also encouraged to review the following online training materials at any time:
Quick Reference Guides
- Complete set of Quick Reference Guides
- Quick Tips for Getting Started
- How to register, log on and find a case
- How to upload a document
- How to navigate around the bundle
- How to view documents
- How to download documents
- How to issue a page direction
- How to use the presentation feature
- Granting Access to an Individual User
- How to add notes to a document
- How to edit and filter notes
- How to make pen notes
- How to hide notes