The New Hampshire Judicial Branch is composed of one appellate court (the Supreme Court), two trial courts (the Circuit and Superior Courts), and an office with administrative duties to assist the courts (the Administrative Office of the Courts).
The NHJB’s mission is: [t]o preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.
- 1 Court location in Concord
- 4 Associate Justices
- 1 Chief Justice
- More information about the Supreme Court
- 11 Court locations statewide
- 22 Full-time Judges
- More information about the Superior Court
- 32 Court locations statewide
- 10 Probate Divisions
- 32 District Divisions
- 28 Family Divisions
- 39 Full-time Judges
- More information about the Circuit Court
- Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is located centrally in Concord
- Responsible for the statewide functions of audit, communications, facilities, fiscal, legal, human resources, information technology, and security.
- More information about the AOC