Attorneys - Superior Court
Case Access Portal
4/20/2020: The Case Access Portal now has both civil and criminal cases available. If you are the attorney of record on a public case, other than a domestic violence case, you will be able to view and download public documents from the portal (if it is an E-Filed case). If you are not the attorney of record on a case, you will only be able to view the case summary. Please review the instructions posted below to register.
Training and Resources
- 7 Steps to Prepare for e-Filing
- Manage your email notifications
- Service Contact Instruction Sheet
- How to Seal Documents Submitted to the Court
- Superior Court E-Filing Top 8 Things to Remember
- How to Use Templates in File and Serve
- Superior Court Civil E-File Training Video
- How to Request Documents in Civil Cases
- How to File Your First Case
All new civil cases must be e-filed to the Court. Any subsequent filings for existing paper civil cases will still need to be filed in a conventional manner.
You will receive important case related emails from either NHCourtsNo-Reply@turbocourt.com or NHCourtsNo-Reply@efilingmail.tylertech.cloud. Be sure to add BOTH to you address book and to your approved mailing list. Go here for more information on receiving emails.