NH e-Court Program
NEW HAMPSHIRE JUDICIAL BRANCH MISSION
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.
NH E-COURT PROGRAM VISION & MISSION
Deliver timely, progressive technology solutions that ensure New Hampshire courts remain a relevant and viable venue for effective dispute resolution.
The NH e-Court Program endeavors to plan and organize technology initiatives into interrelated projects that collectively provide substantial benefits to New Hampshire citizens. Its strategic program management approach delivers solutions that:
- Decrease or eliminate process barriers such that parties are better able to focus on fair and timely dispute resolution
- Build trust by improving litigants’ overall court experience
- Increase litigant engagement throughout the lifecycle of every case
- Provide access to public information while appropriately protecting confidentiality
- Drive operational efficiency by:
- Reducing or eliminating paper-based processes
- Improving staff productivity
- Reducing reliance on physical environments in favor of alternatives that leverage technology