Timeline - Caselines
CaseLines Digital Evidence Pilot is Expanding!
CaseLines – the NH Superior Court’s digital evidence platform -- is now used for many evidentiary matters in Rockingham County Superior Court. Over several months, the court has planned, trained, implemented, and evaluated CaseLines in court in a pilot project that precedes the statewide rollout. Attorney feedback has been an essential part of this process. You can see the impact of that input in the court’s Administrative Order 2021-08 CaseLines and our newest Feedback FAQs.
|Rockingham County (Pilot)||Mid-September|
|Hillsborough North (Pilot)||Mid-November|
|Hillsborough South||January 2022|
- Prep for Rockingham Pilot: Webinar and In-person Courtroom Management Skills training
- Pilot Phases: CaseLines in Rockingham Superior Court:
- Limited use in selected jury and bench trials
- Expanded use in court hearings with liberal "opt out" policy
- Full use in all applicable court proceedings; restricted "opt out policy
- Expand Caselines to Hillsborough North Superior Court
- Pilot CaseLines in Hillsborough South Superior Court:
- Webinar and In-person training
- Pilot Phases:
- Limited use in jury and bench trials
- Gradual expansion/opt out policy to include most court proceedings with limited opt-out provisions.
- Expand CaseLines to Merrimack, Strafford, Carroll, and Belknap counties.
- Complete the statewide rollout: Cheshire, Sullivan, Coos, and Grafton counties.