Skip to main content
scroll to top


Family Division has jurisdiction to handle adoption of children in abuse and neglect cases pursuant to RSA 169-C, termination of parental rights cases pursuant to RSA 170-C, and guardianships of the person of minors. If the adoption you are considering does not arise from a case type listed above, your adoption should be filed in your local Probate Division.

Adoption Mediation


Adoption Forms


How to file for a petition for Adoption 
How to file a petition to Surrender Parental Rights


Can I see my adoption records?

State Putative Father Registry List