Skip to main content
scroll to top

Superior Court Mediation

The Superior Court offers a variety of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes for civil cases. All civil cases must attend an alternative dispute resolution process unless the court says otherwise. For criminal cases, the Superior Court offers felony settlement conferences for eligible cases where a person has been charged with one or more felony.

Let us know how mediation worked for you: